Infinite Crisis – League of Legends can call it a day!
MOBA Role-Playing Game – Are you a fan of League of Legends and into blistering action? Then you’re definitely at the right place with the brand new and free-to-play MOBA Infinite Crisis. Infinite Crisis joins together all the heroes and villains from the DC Universe and packs them all into an action-packed and interactive war map. Could there be anything more beautiful? Read on and find out…
Official Infinite Crisis Trailer
The Multiverse is on the brink of eradication and only one person can save it. What are doing still standing about? Get to work! The free-to-play MOBO Infinite Crisis is based on the comic series of the same name. In this game, the earth and the known universe aren’t the only things about to be destroyed, but also the entire multiverse. Inspired by this story you take on the role of a hero to save the multiverse from annihilation.
Your DC Universe Heroes
Infinite Crises doesn’t just offer a small selection of heroes and villains to choose from, but the whole roster of heroes and villains from 52 DC Universes. These include familiar figures like Batman & Robin, Superman or Wonder Woman. Unlike other games however, it doesn’t just end at that. Infinite Crisis offers characters from additional universes such as Star Sapphire, Poison Ivy, the Green Lantern or Harley Quinn. What’s crazy is that every character has different versions of themselves, inspired by the parallel universes. For example, you can play as Nightmare Batman or Gaslight Batman, both bringing completely different skills to the table.
Extensive Role-Playing Elements
Just like your usual role-playing game, in Infinite Crisis you’re able to collect experience on the war map in order to further develop your character. By doing this, you get access to new skills, which could help you later on in the thick of battle. You can also use these points to unlock new characters and build up your own personal set of DC Universe heroes and villains. This makes a lot of sense, as not every hero or villain is suitable for every battle or fight.
Interactive Maps and Random Events
What’s different in Infinite Crisis compared to other MOBAs is that Infinite Crisis offers a completely interactive map. This means there are, for example, heal and stealth points or special weapons, which can be taken over by you. With this in mind, you are able to influence all items and buildings on the map. For example, you could hurl cars or boulders at your opponent with the right skills and use the items on the map as weapons. An extra feature are the random events. It isn’t unheard of for the map to be turned on its head and for the paths to the opponent’s base to change or particular catastrophes to break out, which can completely change the direction of the game. Every game and every fight are always individual and unique.
- Your Battleground: Fight head-to-head with your team and combine strategic thinking with lightning-fast reflexes to decimate your opponents.
- ESports Deluxe: Infinite Crisis offers you a multitude of possibilities to measure yourself up against other players in tournaments or other ESport events and sweep up prizes in the process
- Role–playing In-Game: Develop your hero, expand your set with new characters and be prepared for the continual new game content, modes and maps!
- Interactive Gameplay: Whether fighting close-quarters or from a distance, firing off powerful spells, performing special attacks or simply using the map as a weapon – everything is possible!
- New Content: Infinite Crisis offers regular new content. The game is still brand new and has a long way to go before it reaches its limit. New heroes, villains, maps and modes – almost every day!
The Bottom Line
The free-to-play MOBA Game Infinite Crisis puts even the most experienced gamers on the edge of their seats. After the success of League of Legends it was only a matter of time before a suitable successor appeared. Infinite Crisis offers everything that League of Legends made famous, yet stages everything in a brand new and cool DC Universe setting with many different features like the interactive map or the random events. We are already absolute fans of Infinite Crisis and are looking forward to the complete, upcoming game expansion.