Grand Prix Racing Online – Hamilton, Schuhmacher, Vettel and You?
Formula 1 Simulator – Grand Prix Racing Online is a free-to-play browser game where you take control of your own racing team. You’re bound to have a lot of fun going from the lowest leagues with the cheapest cars to the league of champions with the most modern and high tech cars available. Sound like something for you? Read on to find out what else you can ex-pect.
Pictures from Grand Prix Racing Online
In Grand Prix Racing Online you are the boss of your own racing team. That means you’re responsible for hiring your drivers and managing the equipment, which involves amongst other things making sure your vehicles are modified for the track you’re racing on. In addition, you’ll need to make sure that your racing crew are continuously looked after and that you have enough sponsors to supply you with that much needed cash.
There are a total of 17 races per season with 2 per week. Every race re-quires around one hour to manage everything but like everything else, the more time you invest into the game, the more you get out of it. Take care when choosing your drivers and car modifications as this could mean the difference between promotion and demotion.
Grand Prix Racing Online allows you to follow the races live. You’ll also have the option to chat in real time to other managers and consider possible modifications throughout the race. It’s important that you take your drivers capabilities as well as the forecasted weather conditions into account when making any decisions.
The game also gives you the chance to create a team with friends or people from around the world and take part in team championships. These teams support each other and will hopefully help you get to the top a lot faster than if you were on your own.
- Free-to-Play Browser Game: Grand Prix Racing Online is completely free-to-play. Simply register on their homepage and you’re ready to start your engines.
- From the Scrapheap to the Race Track: Develop your team through-out the game as you rise through the ranks from a bunch of amateurs to successful professionals
- Negotiate Contracts with Sponsors and Team Members: Put your negotiation skills to the test while dealing with sponsors and new team members
- Team Mode: Play together with friends in Team Mode and look after a racing team together with diverse team functions and varying bonus-es
- Live Races: Show off your tactical knowhow and watch your team race against other players from around the world
The Bottom Line
The free-to-play Formula 1 Simulator Grand Prix Racing Online is one of only a handful of Grand Prix manager games on your browser and definitely counts as one of the best. There’s no danger of boredom creeping in thanks to the demands as manager and the varied team mode yet we think the developers could have invested a bit more time into the graphics. Despite this, Grand Prix Racing Online is a solid Formula 1 game and is suitable for both fans of the genre, as well as new-comers looking for a bit of diversity in the online sport game market.